- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 228-396-5185
Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Thyroid Eye Center of The Gulf Coast
About Dr. Mark Brown Mark S. Brown, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist and a member of ASOPRS (American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons) fellowship-trained surgeon with offices in Mobile, Alabama and Biloxi Mississippi. His specialty of Eye Plastics or Oculoplastics is a sub specialty of Ophthalmology, requiring training in both plastic...Read More
Dr. Brown Procedures
What can Dr. Brown do for you?
Multimedia & Patient Education with Dr. Brown
Serving the Gulf Coast for more than 15 years
For Information or to schedule an appointment : 251-650-5437
610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, AL 36695
Daphne: (Eastern Shore)
27961 US 98, Thomas Medical Center, Suite 24 Daphne, AL 36526
- Cornea-contact lens interaction in the aquatic environment.
- Strabismus Due to Flap Tear of a Rectus Muscle.
- Prospective analysis of changes in corneal topography after upper .
- Supernumerary orbital muscle in retraction.
- Concomitant Ocular Injuries with Orbital Fractures.
- The effect of upper on position when performed concomitantly with Muller muscle-conjunctival resection.
- Digital photography for the ophthalmic plastic.