- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 251-650-5437
Pharmacy / Vitamins
- Topical Vitamin products that help fight the aging process while improving the overall condition of the cells damaged by external elements.
- Vitamin A helps to slough dead cells, it improves elasticity, plumps the epidermis and decreases damage caused by the sun
- Topical anti-aging and free radical inhibitors to help fight previous UV damage and skin oxidation.
- Lipid-soluble Vitamin C penetrates faster and is more potent than the water-soluble form more commonly known as Ascorbic Acid.
- Antioxidants are substances that keep free radicals under control.
- They protect against and correct photo-damage
- Vitamin C in combination with Vitamin E and other topical antioxidants should prevent collagen breakdown leading to healthier, younger looking skin
- most potent topical antioxidant today that offers benefits for the skin.
- improve the retention of moisture in the epidermis by protecting the cellular membrane lipids in the stratum corneum
- Prevents DNA degradation
- Lipids are a very select group of functional fats found in the skin.
- They are the heart and soul of the complex dynamics relating to skin moisture and moisture protection.
- This grouping becomes highly functional and serves several significant and essential actions needed in the skin:
- Maintain the integrity of the stratum corneum by preventing transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Mediate moisture permeability
- Regulates hydration and electrolytes