- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 251-650-5437
In Direct / Transblepharoplsty Brow Lift
DIRECT FIXATION FOR DIRECT RESULTS
- The ENDOTINE TransBleph allows the surgeon to perform a browlift through a single, upper lid incision used for a conventional blepharoplasty. Using the multipoint soft tissue fixation technology—via a small, three tined bioabsorbable implant—your sugeoon has new opportunities to help your patients regain a youthful, beautiful appearance around the eyes, without undergoing a complete forehead lift.
How it works
- The ENDOTINE is placed underneath the brow and anchored directly to the underlying bone for secure brow elevation, with minimal subperiosteal dissection required.
- The surgeon can now achieve the combined purpose of removing upper eyelid skin and repositioning of the brow in a single surgical session. No endoscope required.
- By utilizing the upper blepharoplasty incision for access, the ENDOTINE TransBleph helps simplify the browlift procedure. No expensive endoscopic equipment is required meaning fewer instruments to set up, process and maintain.
The ENDOTINE TransBleph is the best of both worlds for rejuvenation surgeries: the pioneering fixation of Coapt multipoint, bioabsorbable implants, and the ability to perform two effective procedures through a single
incision—without the need of general anesthesia or expensive equipment.
Your upper bleph patients with mild to moderate brow ptosis who are reluctant to undergo a conventional full forehead lift might now become surgical candidates with this less invasive procedure.