- 610 Providence Park Drive, Building 2, Suite 202, Mobile, Alabama,36695 251-650-5437
- 27961 US Highway 98 Daphne, Suite 24, Daphne, Alabama,36526 251-650-5437
- 1720 Medical Park Drive, Suite 330a, Biloxi, Mississippi,39532-2131 228-396-5185
We are excited to offer Tele-video Health appointments.
Click here to enter our Virtual Waiting Room
- During this time of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic our main goal is the health and safety of our patients, staff and families as well as the community at large.
- We are seeing patients with urgent problems in the DAPHNE OFFICE.
- While there is no definite timeline for this, we hope that normal operations can resume in the near future. For the time being we are open to see our existing patients who need to be seen and new patients with urgent problems that cannot be safely delayed.
- We request that only one family member or friend accompany each patient, and that they will wait in the car
- Every patient will need to receive an arm band, confirming screening that day at the front of Thomas Medical Center.
- If you or the accompanying family has any symptoms of an upper respiratory infection such as fever above 99 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath or have traveled to an area of high infection domestically or abroad or have a family member at home that meets any of the above criteria that you please call the office and reschedule your appointment.
- Soon we are also available for video consults and follow ups on a limited basis. We hope you and your loved ones will stay safe and know that we are always here to serve your needs now and after the crisis has passed.